The Annual Conference offers 20+ CEs all in one place and one time!
Continuing Education Information
You can earn one continuing education contact hour (CE) for each hour of attendance at:
- Pre-Conference Workshops (separate registration fee required)
- Lunch & Learn (separate registration fee required)
- Plenary Sessions (keynotes)
- All educational programs (included with conference registration)
- Thursday Welcome Reception and Poster Session
Most attendees will be able to accumulate their CEs during the core conference days; however, you can earn additional CEs by attending PreConference Workshops. Attendance is monitored and you must attend 100% of the session to receive credit. Partial credit will not be awarded.